Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Review! Three, Two, One by J.A. Huss, 5 Cranky Stars

Three, Two, One (321)Three, Two, One by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

3,2,1 by JA Huss

***5 cranky stars***
This was a mind blow, brought me to my knees on several occasions, and had me in sinful thought overload. Hot doesn’t even describe the relationship that ensues between Ark, JD and Blue.

Ark and JD are business partners in the sex industry and best friends. Complete opposites, yet it works to their advantage in so many ways. Tragic pasts, addictions, and lost loves can make a man change his ways, whether good or bad.

When fate brings Blue into their path, it’s the start of a trio that will knock you out. Love, lust and sin…all rolled into one overpowering surge of emotion. It’s a powerful story of love and what that love can do to help heal a broken or lost heart.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home