Sunday, August 28, 2016

New Review! Wait by A.L. Jackson, 5 Cranky Stars

Wait (Bleeding Stars, #4)Wait by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

The boys of Sunder are stealing my heart again. Wait. Do you hear that? It's my heart breaking. Wait. Do you hear that? Its my heart singing with happiness.



I've waited awhile for Austin's story. Since book one we've got to see into his messy past. He shoulders so much guilt over a childhood tragedy that wasn't his fault. Sex, drugs and rock and roll drown his sorrows and guilt. He takes off running hoping to find himself.



His best friend Edie is mending from traumas of her own. They meet in a dark room where he holds her every night to protect her from her dreams. Tragic things happen to Edie. She's forced to grow up at such a young age. She runs hoping to find herself and push her past away. She makes friends in Blaire and Jeb.



Which can I say poor Jeb. He sings to her soul. Hers calls to him like a siren. This is their story and how they came back together despite the past making a nasty reappearance and facing it head on so they can heal.



I love A.L. Jackson's words. She writes with such heart. You feel for Austin and Edie and even those caught in the wake. I've always loved this series since Baz (Austin's brother and lead singer of Sunder). Its so full of heart and soul and you can't help but cheer them on. You want that happy ending for them even if they have a bumpy road ahead. So don't WAIT to pick up this beautifully written series.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home