Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New Review! Leaving Eva by Jennifer Sivec, 5 Cranky Stars

Leaving Eva (The Eva Series #1)Leaving Eva by Jennifer Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Warning.... Tissues needed for this book.



Jennifer Sivec shattered my heart with this book and it's still in pieces. By the middle of the book, I had to send her a message to see if she has a support group in place for her readers. If I can offer any advice: Read This Book.



Brynn has had a rough life. I'm not sure how anyone can survive what she's been through but that seems to be all she's doing... Surviving.



Her Momma Rose is more the child and Brynn had to grow up way to fast while missing out on all the important life lessons that a parent should teach their child.



Though Brynn has been put through the ringer multiple times, she manages to finish school and college to boot. Book smarts are easy for her, it's personal relationships and her feelings that she struggles with.



Adam fell head over heals in love with Brynn at first sight. He knows that she's different and he lives to make her smile. He was raised in a loving family and wants nothing more than to share that happiness with his Brynn.



This is truly their story. A story of love, pain and loss.



It's hard to put into words how this book made me feel. I went through the gamut of emotions and at times found myself cringing and shaking. I can honestly say that this is the first book to evoke such intense emotions from me. I started reading it this morning and didn't stop until the last page.



I highly recommend this book and plan on stalking this author regularly.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home