Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Review! Rockin' Rhythm by Bella Jeanisse, 3 Cranky Stars

Rockin' Rhythm (Velocity, #1)Rockin' Rhythm by Bella Jeanisse
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

Hello, my name is Ash. I'm a rock star with model good looks, average height and average... everything. I like BJs, kitties (not the four legged kind) and watching sunsets from my balcony.



Hello, my name is Melissa. I'm prim and proper and don't like nicknames for my special girly bits. Did I mention my issues are bigger than Texas? In fact my issues have issues.



I jumped on this book because I have a weakness for a rock star romance. Sadly, for me this one didn't quite do it.



Ash was a rocker with a heart of gold and wanted a change of pace. The band has a center for disadvantaged youth. This is where he meets Melissa. He admired her from afar because he felt she was too good to be true.



Melissa is a struggling former teacher. She was jilted by a former lover and now has a hard time trusting anyone - much less a rock star who can get kitty at the drop of, well, panties. They embark on a slow and steady pace but it picks up pretty quick.



This book had potential. The highly clinical sex scenes didn't spark for me. Given a little more time for the characters to develop, it would have had good potential.



Hopefully future books will focus on these points.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home