Sunday, October 23, 2016

New Review! Hard to Fall by Marquita Valentine, 3.5 Cranky Stars

Hard to Fall (Take the Fall, #4)Hard to Fall by Marquita Valentine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***



Hayden Walker is tall, sexy and a fireman to boot. He comes from a long line of politicians and according to his dad, the Senator, he is next. He doesn't want the title or the limelight. His worth isn't measured by his bank account, but by who he is.



Saylor Dean is the quirky daughter of a supermodel/actress and a career politician. Her mother is perfect and the only place she's seen her dad is on TV. She owns and runs the local animal shelter and has a heart of pure gold.



Saylor marches to the beat of her own drum and Hayden's quickly falling in step.



I found this book to be cute and funny. I did notice that it felt rushed and jumped around quite a bit. I am left feeling as if I'm missing parts of the story. I actually read this twice to check and still feel the missing pieces.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home