Wednesday, December 21, 2016

New Review! Rocker Shenanigans: Slyvie + Shandor by Sunniva Dee and Alyson Santos, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Rocker Shenanigans: Sylvie + ShandorRocker Shenanigans: Sylvie + Shandor by Sunniva Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****





Slyvie was a quirky mess.



She just spoke what she was thinking rather if it was bobbing for apple's or pineapples. The girl just spoke and it was quite endearing.



Shandor was a traveler and a guitar tech for a band. He had a love them and leave them approach at life because that's how he was raised. Until love fire caught up to him in the form of a spunky dorky girl.



I really enjoyed this novella. The only reason I gave this a 4.5 is because I wanted more. I couldn't pronounce Shandors last name to save my cats life I still loved getting a quick peek at the NSB crew.



I now need to pick up some books by Sunniva Dee as well. I hope they collaborate on many more yummy stories. #shamelessforshandor



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home