Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Review! Crossing Swords by Mixie Edwards 5 Cranky Stars

Crossing SwordsCrossing Swords by Mixie Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars



I got a girl crush......on Mixie Edwards. Whoever you may be bravo because this book was everything I didn't know I needed.



Christopher and Jeremy are in the last stages of being high school seniors and have been best friends since they were nine years old. Heck even their parents and their brothers are best friends. Each has lived a pretty normal life. Chris is fresh off a breakup with a stage five clinger while Jeremy is sort of seeing his own silicone enhanced version of a clinger.



Jeremy gets highlights and bi weekly manicures. One night at a party drunk Chris and Jeremy start wrestling around like boys do but this time it goes a step farther and holy smokes does it get steamy and downright funny.



This book won me over a thousand times. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time while reading and it was much needed. The chemistry between Jeremy and Chris was off the charts and their sexy times made me fan myself. Holy kissing boys.



I loved how Chris tried to rationalize the whole not gay situation by thinking that if they left their socks on it was ok and that they loved steak and football and watching Rambo.



One well timed Beyonce song line and I was done. I hope this book makes others laugh and swoon and fall in love with Chris and Jeremy the way I did.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home