Wednesday, February 8, 2017

New Review! Fighting for Alexa by Jennifer Ann, 3.5 Cranky Stars

Fighting for AlexaFighting for Alexa by Jennifer Ann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

Alexa is fresh off a stint in the Army and is now an attorney. She works for a company that advocates for client rights and digging into cases most pushed aside once the criminal has been convicted. She has reasons why she really wants the current case she's working. It has very personal ties but what she wasn't expecting was her client to be off the charts sexy.



Michael is a Marine. He enters into a MC for guys who did tours in the military and thinks it's all kosher. Until he sees things that are truly against everything he believes. Yep a guy in an MC with a conscience. In his attempt to right this wrong he's sent to prison. He was never expecting a girl like Alexa to come in and fight for him. In fact he hated her at first. Will she be his salvation?



I hated rating this book so low. Jennifer Ann's previous books have been excellent. There was a few situations in that book that just kind of sat wrong to me. I mean who am I to judge imaginary characters but yep it bothered me. I like that the book has a mystery to it and it's not all sex and longing glances. I hope others truly enjoy this book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home