Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Review! The Bee Keeper by Tracy Vincent, 5 Cranky Stars

The Bee KeeperThe Bee Keeper by Tracy D. Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench.........or was it....you know what I'm still trying to process this. What I do know is that I will never tell a lie again. Not even those little white lies parents tell kids like the tooth fairy is real or sure carrots are delicious. I have a real fear that the bee keeper might show up. I've always been kinda leery about normal looking people thinking they are the ones harboring brutal secrets and boy was I right.



The root of this story is about a seemingly unassuming family man who is dubbed the bee keeper because well he keeps bees as a hobby for honey. Interwoven into his story is the story of interconnected people wanted in the disappearance of a very important item. His unique set of skills makes him sought after by the elite. He is proud of his craft and his partner in interrogation is the beautiful Dr Meghan Staples. Together they solve a mystery with unique methods.



I will be the first to say this book isn't for the faint of heart or the squeamish. While you may not physically see the mayhem that goes on in this book the brain is a powerful tool and can conjure the nightmare they inflict on these people. I cringed so many times and believed I threw the kindle several hundred more. I'm still having the heebie jeebies.



I like how she took each person involved and gave them their own sections yet this bee keeper was the main character in the end. The way the whole story came together so effortlessly was beyond anything I could have imagined. I really don't know what else to say because I believe this is a book best gone into totally blind like me. If you're a fan of horror and mystery and gruesome torture then I think you should take a chance on this book. I just hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home