Monday, July 24, 2017

New Review! The Adventures of Lola by Jade Harley 4 Cranky Stars

The Adventures of LolaThe Adventures of Lola by Jade Harley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky stars

LOLA is anything but ordinary. She's an extraordinary young teen who loves adventure. Yet, she's more than that... She's a fairy.



When a mystery of epic proportions falls into her lap she absolutely must grab her two besties and solve it.


Although this story is for the younger generation I enjoyed it immensely. There's action, drama, intrigue and unconditional love. I love how the author wrote each character, especially LOLA who's as sassy as they come.


I can't wait to recommend this to those young at heart and all kids including my 11 year old nephew.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home