Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Review! Never Have an Outlaws Baby (Deadly Pistols MC #3) by Nicole Snow 5 Cranky Stars

Never Have an Outlaw's Baby (Deadly Pistols MC, #3)Never Have an Outlaw's Baby by Nicole Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


Phew, I'm definitely fanning myself after this book. Excuse me while I go take a cold shower or three. Nicole Smith is a new author to me and just might be a new favorite.


This book begins with Summer and we follow along as her world slowly and tragically falls to pieces. When she's 18, Summer gets a taste of heaven and hell in one blissful and erotic kiss from Joker, an outlaw biker. She was warned to start clear and yet in a moment of weakness he stole her heart and crushed it a second later when he disappeared into the horizon.


Fast forward a few years and Joker's back and ready to ravish her... and ravish her he does over and over again until he vanishes like a ghost in the night. Only this time he left something behind. Something or someone that will bring them back together.


This book had me on pins and needles. I couldn't put it down and lost sleep trying to finish it. It spans through tragedy, love, suspense and danger. All the things I love in a book including a hot as hell outlaw biker. Nicole's descriptive words gave face to beautifully hot and sexy characters. I look forward to reading more from this author and highly recommend you one click this book today.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home