Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Review! Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee 4.5 Cranky Stars

Pandora Wild ChildPandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars

Pandora is wild through and through. So wild her father resorted to an unfair punishment to keep her locked away. Pandora suffers from a back condition that can put her down at a moments notice. Once Pandora is able to break free and attend college she goes ever wilder. With the help of her 3 best friends she takes Deepsilver by storm and not in the best way. What she wasn't expecting was Dominic the guy to save her from herself while capturing the attention of the not so good boy Leon.


Dominic is powering his way through college. His life is mainly work and school. He wants to head back home to help care for his ailing grandma and doesn't have time for a wild child like Pandora. She pulls him in and he can't help but always coming to her rescue. Who will save Pandora? Only Dominic can.


I adored this book. At times I wanted to strangle Pandora. Girl you have a serious health condition and you act like you're invincible but then again she's a sheltered 19 year old girl. I love Dominic my oh my!!


Leon is shady but I can't wait to find out what's hiding under that exterior. Like I say this may seem like a fluffy fun book but there are some serious issues underneath. This is one pandoras box you want to open!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home