Thursday, September 21, 2017

New Review! The Accalia by H.L. Girton 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Accalia (The Accalia Series Book 1)The Accalia by H.L. Girton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky


I have my grabby hands ready for book two! I was intrigued by the synopsis of this book and this author was new to me. I love a good paranormal shifter book and this didn't disappoint me one bit.


Genesis was a normal girl. Well as normal as a girl can be seemingly on the run from what she doesn't know. Her aunt moves them place to place under the guise of wanderlust. She has finally made a best friend in Madeline and life seems on track. Genesis has always been a homebody while her best friend is more of a social butterfly. She convinces Genesis that a graduation party would be safe but boy is she ever wrong. On that faithful night her life is uprooted and she meets the enigmatic but slightly scary Liam.


Liam notices Genesis and is immediately intrigued. He wants to know this seemingly gentle beautiful woman but his life is anything but normal. He watches her from afar, which I know sounds creepy, but he can't quite understand why he is drawn to her. He is the Beta of a well known pack and his life is mapped out but fate intervenes and he saves Genesis life.


I can't wait to continue with this series! Even the background characters needed to be noticed and heard. I will admit at times I disliked Genesis for how whiny she could be and how she flies off the handle at a moments notice without thinking first. She's 18 so can we really expect her to act right? Liam just seemed to know what he wanted even at 22. There was a few minor typos mainly words missing but all in all excellent book!! I can't wait to dive into book two and see where Genesis and Liam and the pack take us.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home