Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Review! Inevitable Love by J.C. Santo 3 Cranky Stars

Inevitable Love (Navy Love #1)Inevitable Love by J.C. Santo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Tessa is a fun, energetic, loving, beautiful party girl. She is career Navy and her small group of friends is her family. Relationships are a four letter word to her. Despite being very set in her ways her best friends twin broher knocks her for a loop. Suddenly Tessa is questioning everything about her life.


Hunter is the quintessential "hot teacher". To top that he's the father and sole support to the world's most incredible little girl. When baby mama drama gets to be too much he decides to move to Norfolk to be closer to his family. His twin Marshall introduces him to Tessa and sparks fly.


I really loved this story. The characters are fun and people I'd love to know. This author portrays real life situations, the good, bad, ugly and irreversible. I wanted to give this 5 stars but the book needs a re-edit. At times the mistakes had me wanting to stop reading but I'm glad I forged on. This series has the potential to be a 5 star rating and a best seller. I look forward to reading more.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home