Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Review! Resilient Love by J.C. Santo 4 Cranky Stars

Resilient Love (Navy Love, #3)Resilient Love by J.C. Santo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky stars


Jo is a strong, courageous and beautiful woman. She loves her friends like family and family comes first always. She's very independent and finds it difficult to lean on her friends for support. When she gets hit by one tragedy after another she shuts down.


JC went from being the ultimate ladies man to knight in shining armor. He is just as stubborn as Jo is but is he the man she needs to bring her back to life?


This book touched my heart in so many ways. Everything that Jo went through I've experienced first hand so I found myself crying throughout the book. I wish the author would do a re-edit as I'm noticing the same type of mistakes in the other books in this series. With that being said I still recommend this series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home