Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New Review! The Weight of Rain by Mariah Dietz 4.5 Cranky Stars

The Weight of Rain (The Weight of Rain, #1)The Weight of Rain by Mariah Dietz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Lauren or Lo as her friends call her is an art student who isn't very confident in her abilities like everyone says she should be. She shares a night of passion with a guy that has embedded himself in her psyche. She searches high and lo (haha) for him to no avail. She receives a job offer from her snobby roommate and because Lo has this need to please people and make them like her she accepts the offer. She's now a full time art student and a nanny and realizes she may be in way over her head.


King manages his brothers BMX career yet has aspirations of riding as well. He's very strong willed but with a huge heart. He meets a girl that makes a last impression on his heart. He's trying to balance his career and his brothers all the while maintaining his family relationships. He searches for the girl who he thinks blew him off and thinks she is gone forever. Just another blip on the radar.


I will admit and I may get hate for this and maybe I was supposed to hate her but I truly hated Lo. Ok maybe hate is a strong word I just disliked her. I wanted her to grow a pair!! Start finding the good in yourself girl and learn you'll never please everyone especially family.


King was a breath of fresh air. He was his true self and he made no apologies for that. I like how things worked out in the end and it was wrapped up in a nice epilogue bow. I can't wait to read the next installment in this series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home