Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Review! The Noble Throne by Logan Keys and Yessi Smith 5 Cranky Stars

The Noble Throne (The Game of Realms Book One)The Noble Throne by Logan Keys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Liana was a lioness. She was all things Summer and brave and bold but most of all she was fierce. While out one day she spots a wolf and a pursuit ensues. Little does she know that her actions would have consequences. Liana has lived her whole life being groomed to become queen of her realm and eventually she wants to rule all the realms. As per tradition In that time period arranged marriages are common place and when she is married to the wolf prince she falls hard.


Noble is a brave wolf yet he is different and it’s a secret his family has kept hidden from everyone. He is set to rule the winter realm but is afraid his wolf side will take over his human side for good. One day his wolf leads him astray and he stumbles upon a lioness in her human form. A fight happens and he returns to the Winter Realm. To appease his family and right his wrongs he agrees to a marriage. He never expected to fall so hard for someone who was so unlike him.


I was hesitant at first when I decided to read this book. I normally stick to current times and while this book is set in the days of the monarchy it never once felt that way. I was intrigued from the first word and was engrossed in the world of the wolves and lions. I never wanted the story to end. At times I found myself on the edge of my seat. I literally sat forward in my chair and was gasping and raging for the hand that Liana and Noble were dealt and how they handled it. I’m looking at you Noble!!


Logan Keys and Yessi Smith blended their two different writing styles to create a unique world. I found myself trying to figure out who wrote Noble and who wrote Liana. I was sad it ended but I will be patiently not so patiently waiting for the next installment.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home