Tuesday, December 19, 2017

New Review! Resist (Resistance #2) by Tracy Lawson 5 Cranky Stars

Resist (Resistance #2)Resist by Tracy Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! This book did not disappoint me at all. This is one of those dystopian series that every fan of the genre must read. The book starts off with action which is an amazing way to capture my attention.


We get to see more of the secondary characters from the first book, and we get to know them a lot better in this go around. You don’t know how important that is to me. Tracy Lawson does not disappoint with her character development. The plot was amazing. The action had me sitting on the edge of the seat almost afraid to turn the page.


I will recommend Resist to fellow dystopian readers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home