Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Review! An Earl by Any Other Name by Lauren Smith 5 Cranky Stars

An Earl by Any Other Name (Sins and Scandals #1)An Earl by Any Other Name by Lauren Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Leopold Graham is in financial dire straits. His family’s reputation has been tainted by his deceased father’s rakish ways. Not helping the situation is Leo’s mother Mina. She knows that her son is about to become engaged to someone he doesn’t love so it will save their family home. She encourages him to find someone who sets his soul on fire.


Enter Ivy Leighton, a former childhood friend of Leo. She comes to a house party that his mother is throwing. Leo, unfortunately doesn’t recognize his former friend. He is too focused on wooing the woman whom he doesn’t love. Fate and hilarious shenanigans ensue.


I had sworn off historical romances, but this one drew me in. I loved how it was written. It flowed like a fine wine. I have to say that I love the character of Mina. She is the type of character that you are drawn to immediately.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home