Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New Review! History (Stella Blunt #2) by C.L. Lynch

History (Stella Blunt #2)History by C.L. Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars


Stella Blunt is back and full of even more sass than before. With Howie by her side nothing can go wrong.... until it does.


Howie is struggling with the zombie virus. Although he's only a half zombie and not contagious his dreams say otherwise.


The world is officially falling apart. Super zombies are popping up and Stella is a target.

This series is unlike anything I've read before. While zombie books are out in abundance, CL Lynch found a way to pave a new path. I've never read a series like this with such amazing and relatable characters and a storyline that kept me guessing until the last page.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2018 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

I like how instead of using words, you express your thoughts through GIFs. As you probably know, a picture is worth a thousand words, so how much is a GIF/video? I cannot wait to read more of your amazing reviews.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home