Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Review! I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter 5 Cranky Stars

I Wanna Text You UpI Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Zoe is dealing with Delia moving out and starting a life with Zach. They create a rather hilarious flyer looking for a roommate who likes breakfast and beats seeing as the only meal Zoe can cook is eggs. Zoe is an artist thru and thru with musical taste to match her crazy personality. She answers an email by someone who wants to remain a mystery but yet she is drawn to him. When they finally decide to meet she is shocked it’s the man she’s been crushing on but she abides by the girl code and feels bad for her feelings.

Caleb needs to move out and fast. He juggles a full course load and works a full-time job. His once promising career in baseball is now a distant memory. He snags a flyer and answers it and starts an email chain with a woman he doesn’t know but seems oddly drawn to. When he finally meets this woman, he learns it’s someone from his past and he can’t let this opportunity pass him up.


As usual only Teagan Hunter can have me read a book comprised of text conversations and make me fall in love. These two are the best and I swear I laughed a lot. Out loud. Can we talk about the sex euphemisms? Holy crapola. As per usual Teagan inserts a cute little animal and that animal is Mittens the cute little kitty. Maybe she can have Mittens and Marshy meet? I enjoyed that these two characters were more than their outside persona. They were real people with real feelings. We see some of Delia and Zach as well. I like that Teagan Hunter pulls from real life scenarios and people for her books and that’s why I feel they are relatable and fresh and the best.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home