Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New Review! Reign of Ash by Meg Anne 5 Cranky Stars

Reign of Ash (The Chosen #2)Reign of Ash by Meg Anne


5 stars


In book one we enter a fantastical world of magic. The good and the bad. It's up to Helena and her chosen to protect her people against the bad plaguing them.


But evil has taken her mate Von. Now it's personal. Now she has to balance the rage boiling inside so she doesn't fracture. She has to cling to the tiny thread of their bond or risk being lost forever.


This series had me on the edge of my seat. I absolutely love that the hero is a bad ass woman with an axe to grind. The author took me to a world filled with action, suspense and fantasy and I really want to stay there. Kudos to Meg Anne for an amazing series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home