Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Review! A Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole 5 Cranky Stars

A Veil of VinesA Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I've been sitting on this book forever waiting for the right time to read it and once I started I couldn't stop. It was more than I imagined considering my only experience with Tille Cole was The Hades Hangmen series.


Caresa was a duchessa. She was born and bred to marry to strengthen business bonds. Her family is part of the winemaking industry. When her union to Prince Zeno approaches she is sent to live at his country estate. It's here she meets the hidden winemaker of the most secret yet sought after merlot.


Achille is a winemaker and utterly alone. Well he wasn't always. He shared a little cottage with his father on the Princes property. Achille is the tender and winemaker to the famous merlot. One day the Duchessa di Parma stumbles upon his little piece of heaven and flips his life upside down.


I kind of had a feeling where this story was going but it didn't take away from the mystery and drama and most of all love. This book is filled with mystery and when all the pieces fall into place you take a deep sigh. I love Tillie Cole and her words.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home