Tuesday, February 13, 2018

New Review! Averill (Secrets #1.5) by D.B. James 4.5 Cranky

Averill (Secrets #1.5)Averill by D.B. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Averill is excited for the big day that she will become Mrs. Gallagher. It’s not without it’s problems though. Who says weddings always run smoothly?


In this novella we get to see Averill and Rhys on their way to wedded bliss and the journey they take after. It’s filled with some heart touching moments between Averill and her mother but life altering moments as well. I can’t wait to get Brants story because it is much needed to answer so many questions. I loved the sexy times between Tiger Lily and Reeses Pieces because those two are off the charts steamy!! I guess now I’ll have to patiently not so patiently wait for Brant.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home