Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Review! Natalsa of the Brim by Chad McClendon 5 Cranky Stars

Natalsa of the BrimNatalsa of the Brim by Chad McClendon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Natalsa has to find out who or what has robbed her of her powers, and she has to save the world in the process.


This story was fantastically written. The drama and suspense kept me glued to the story. This honestly needs to be made into a movie or at least a mini-series. I felt like I could see the story coming to life. Natalsa was a strong female character that never seemed to waver from her mission.
What I really loved about this story is that it captivated me from the first paragraph. I honestly hope that McClendon continues to write stories like this.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home