Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Review! Come Again by Poppy Dunne 4 Cranky Stars

Come AgainCome Again by Poppy Dunne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Emma has a mouth on her and the thoughts that run through her head are downright hilarious and some thoughts I’ve had before. She is just going through life and working a job she’s not thrilled about mainly because the boss is a grade A smarmy jerk. During a family gathering with her vapid airhead sister, her always proper brother, totally not with us dad and a mother that would make any child run for therapy pronto she meets a friend of her brothers. When she finally realizes the hot stuffy stud is a blast from her past she realizes she can’t get him out of her head. They embark on a very bumpy yet crazy relationship.


Fraser is the epitome of stuffy or is it stodgy or is it just because he’s British? Regardless he likes his life neat and orderly and well a force like Emma doesn’t fit into his world. He’s hesitant at first but quickly learns his way around Emma. In more ways than one. Yet he refuses to open up about his past and when past and future collide he has some serious choices to make.


I’m going to admit at times Emma seemed a bit much. Her inner dialogue and even the stuff that came out of her mouth was a bit overboard but that’s who Emma is. The book still made me laugh often and just what I needed. Gavin the smarmy jerk made me want to Sparta kick his butt off a cliff. I loved all the secondary characters weaved in. I mean why can’t someone give me a bust of Eddie Redmaynes head? Also,Fraser and his blurting out the wrong things at crazy times made me laugh. Gorillas you need to read this book!!



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home