Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Review! The Long Road to You by Melissa Toppen 4 Cranky Stars

The Road to YouThe Road to You by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


*sighs dreamily*


I haven't read a romance novel in ages...eons almost. I think the last one I read was a Harlequin Novel with Fabio on the cover!


I was pleasantly surprised with a modern romance that was both romantic and sweet, but had believable characters with an actual story! No heaving bosoms here!


This is a story of young love, unrequited love and new love all in one. There is tragedy and, dare I say, triumph. There is a sweet poignancy to this story that was very endearing. What I enjoyed most was exploring both points of views of the main characters. The ending (and thank you for the epilogue) while expected, still was well done and exactly what was needed.


I recommend this book even for non-romance fans! This is no erotica with graphic sexual scenes but passion is inherent in the lovemaking scenes without being over the top. Well done.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home