Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Review! Twisted Death by Ace Gray 5 Cranky Stars

Twisted Death (A Twisted Fairy Tale #2)Twisted Death by Ace Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


If you thought Twisted Fate was dark and gritty you are in for a wild ride with Twisted Death. This book reached some pretty twisted and dark dark levels that at times made me cringe and put the book down only to immediately pick it back up because the love between Cole and Elle shines brighter than any abuse you can imagine.


Elle is trying to mend her heart. She tries to find solace in Horse but it’s not the love of her life. She is forced to work with Cole despite his abuse all for Mickey to get his jollies off. One day they can’t fight anymore and come together in hopes of stopping the evil that is infecting them. It’s not easy and she fights a good fight.


Cole loves his ladyface. She is his shining light and it disgusts him when he has to hurt her for the sake of Mickey. He finally finds the strength to fight for Elle not against her. He hopes to avenge her and the other women who have been wronged. What he encounters makes him sick but he becomes the most beautiful avenging angel with tattoos and Chucks.


Argh Ace!!! You are disturbed but I still love your mind. You can’t be easily offended or hurt to read this story. This isn’t me warning you off this book this is me saying read them!! See the love shine between Elle, Cole and Horse. Hell even look at the love of Conrad. Just please put any feelings and hang ups aside and dive into Twisted Fate and Twisted Death. I’m now off to read A Twisted Love Story! I need more Horse in my life.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home