Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Review! Anonymous by L.P. Dover 4.5 Cranky Stars

AnonymousAnonymous by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


This book was a wild ride. Just when I thought I had it figured out the rug was pulled out from under me then once I gained a steady footing L.P. Dover did it again. Yet under all this drama was the love between a husband and wife just wanting to take the next step in their relationship.


Ellie was still madly in love with Jake. She owned her own bakery and truly loved her life. She had good friends and family to count on. Then one day she starts received anonymous texts. They are threatening her and she finally breaks when they go to far.


Jake has a successful career and a wonderful wife. He is well on his way to having it all. When his boss offers him the opportunity of the life time him and Ellie jump at it. Sadly he finds out that his wife has been receiving these texts and he must protect his family at all cost.


Ok so at first It was kind of a lot of Jake is perfect in the first several chapters and I was like ok no one is absolutely that perfect. Also I noticed some names of famous people and the main male character and his friends name matched as well. I don’t know if this was done on purpose and I’m kind of hoping it was.


It did distract me for bit because I wanted to see what other names she would use. This was my first book by this author. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had plenty of drama and romance. Id recommend this book to someone who loved romantic suspense.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home