Tuesday, April 10, 2018

New Review! Down to Oath by Tyrolin Puxty 3 Cranky Stars

Down to OathDown to Oath by Tyrolin Puxty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Codi lives in a town called Oath that lacks personality and excitement. Codi is the rebel that tries to change the town, she finally gets her wish when she meets a strange child.


I honestly thought the plot was unique and interesting. The secondary characters were repetitive, and I couldn’t connect with them. I wanted to smack the one in the face with a shovel, she was that annoying. I did connect with the main character of Codi, and the villain in the story. In my opinion, they (the secondary characters) caused the story to lag. The formatting issues took me out of the story more times than not.


What I did like about the story was that Codi was rebellious and strong. She is definitely a strong female character that was thrown into a rough situation. The story was fast paced in some areas and definitely lagged in others. The ending though was on point. I would recommend this story to the dystopian story lovers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home