Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Review! The Healer (An Accalia Series Novella: Davina) by H.L. Girton 5 Cranky Stars

The Healer: An Accalia Series Novella: Davina (The Accalia Series #3)The Healer: An Accalia Series Novella: Davina by H.L. Girton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I will be the first to admit I wasn’t sold on Davina in The Accalia and The Curse but I knew there had to be more to her than was let on. I’m proud to shout out that I am now a Davina fan!! I get her because in a lot of ways I am her.


Davina just wants to be part of the pack. She is a healer just like her family before her but being raised by wolves has her confused about her role in life. While the pack is away she is stuck in her house with Chuck and the others left behind. Sonya sends her on a mission to her grandmothers and it’s here she goes on a journey of self-discovery and finds who she is truly meant to be.


I wanted to read this awesome story outside to really connect with Davina and her love of nature. I opted for opening the curtains and the window and diving on in.


It’s a novella so it’s a quick read but it’s so needed. It answers a lot of questions you may have had from previous books without being overwhelming and repetitive. It’s a story of finding your true self and being who you are meant to be in this crazy big world. I think Davina is destined for great things. H.L. Girton has converted me but then again I have always connected to the misunderstood misfits.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home