Thursday, April 19, 2018

New Review! Magnetic by Carissa Miller 5 Cranky Stars

MagneticMagnetic by Carissa Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Magnetic from the start draws you in and keeps you hooked. There were parts in the book that made me honestly feel what the character was feeling, whether it was sad, happy, giddy etc. There were times I wanted to get up and walk into another room or cover my eyes like I do with some movies or tv shows I watch because of those scenes you know are going to be embarrassing or just be bad or mushy, lovey dovey. The book flowed smoothly from one thing to another, no jumping. It came together nicely.


Elle and Mavericks chemistry, the love hate in the beginning worked well for them, eventually realizing they needed each other. Working together to figure out what is going on and what the dreams that Elle has continuously had since she was 11yrs old, means. Maverick has a secret from his past too that he has been holding in. They need each other to help each other figure out the past to be able to stay together now and in the future.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home