Thursday, April 12, 2018

New Review! Murder is a Dirty Business (A Grime Pays Mystery #1) by Tricia L. Sanders 5 Cranky Stars

Murder is a Dirty Business (A Grime Pays Mystery, #1)Murder is a Dirty Business by Tricia L. Sanders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


CeCe Cavanaugh seems to have it all: a loving husband, well behaved children, the perfect house, and a membership to the club. Until one day, her husband decides to leave her for a much younger woman. A murder close to their family, has CeCe determined to prove a loved one’s innocence.


CeCe goes through tremendous growth throughout this story. She went from spoiled queen to a kick butt woman who will do whatever it takes to survive. She proved that in the first couple of pages. The image of flying golf clubs at an expensive car will always make me laugh. She isn’t afraid to get down and dirty (literally). I loved her fierce lady friendship with Detective Angie Valenti.


CeCe decides to play amateur detective to help her loved one prove their innocence. With this comes hilarity, drama, a possible love triangle, and did I mention drama? This book was well-written. I fell in love with the author’s writing style, and I am eagerly awaiting the next book. I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home