Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Review! Warning Part Two by A.D. Justice 5 Cranky Stars

Warning, Part TwoWarning, Part Two by A.D. Justice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I'll give everyone a warning....
BUY THIS SERIES


A.D. Justice I'm officially and addict. I'm addicted to the Warnings in this series. I'm addicted to all thing Marchetti and Mafia.


In part 2 we pick up right where part one left us hanging.

Jillian is back home to bury her mother and trying to pick up the pieces after Damon threw her away.


Only Damon did more than just throw her away...
He severed her heart and obliterated her soul... Yet he did leave a little gift in his wake...

But danger is back and has a vendetta against Jillian and Damon.

Now they have to put everything aside and deal with the threats against both Damon and Jillian.


Be prepared to scream at your kindle and cuss up a storm while you're hanging off the second cliff with no end in sight. With that said this series is an adventure worth taking. The only complaint that I have is that part 3 isn't on my kindle yet.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home