Thursday, May 10, 2018

New Review! By the Fates, Fulfilled (By the Fates #3) by Patricia D. Eddy 5 Cranky Stars

By the Fates, FulfilledBy the Fates, Fulfilled by Patricia D. Eddy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Raven is all alone and chained in a cell. He is waiting for Ealasaid to save him and everyone else. Will she be the one to do it or is there someone else that is ready to step up?


My gawd, I was not ready for this book. It took what I knew about the previous three books and put them in a giant shredder and then handed them back to me. I thought I had solved who the mystery person was and well I just lost my membership to the Scooby gang. The author took the story and gave it the oomph it needed for the finale.


The story didn’t have the typical drama, action, betrayal, it supersized it. I was biting my nails until the end. I have a love hate relationship with the conclusion of a series. It was so well-written that I want more. That’s how you know when an author has sucked you in, you actually cry at the finish of a story. Because you know that’s it. Kudos to you Patricia D. Eddy, you have gained a fan for life in me. I will be recommending this series to everyone who loves to read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home